- Conference Venue
- Auditorium to seat at least 400
- Open space to host a poster session
- 15-20 workshop rooms ranging in size from approximately 20 to 80 seats
- sufficient infrastructure to provide lunch for attendees (nearby restaurants or catered lunches)
Please provide several preferred dates for RSS, with a preference for the last week of June, while avoiding conflicts with other relevant conferences in robotics, AI, computer vision, and machine learning.
In proximity to the conference venue, there should be sufficient hotel capacity for approximately 500 people (300 for the main conference, 200 additional for the workshops). Please include information about student dorm housing. For all accommodation options, please indicate an approximate price range.
Please provide information about the city or area the conference venue is situated in.
- RSS 2018 (XIV): CMU, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- RSS 2017 (XIII): Istanbul, Turkey
- RSS 2016 (XII): University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- RSS 2015 (XI): University of Rome, Italy
- RSS 2014 (X): UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
- RSS 2013 (IX): Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- RSS 2012 (VIII): University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- RSS 2011 (VII): University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- RSS 2010 (VI): Universidad de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
- RSS 2009 (V): University of Washington, Seattle, WT, USA
- RSS 2008 (IV): ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland
- RSS 2007 (III): Georgia Tech, Georgia, AT, USA
- RSS 2006 (II): University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- RSS 2005 (I): MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA